Today, we are proud to announce the availability of Amobee 3D across multiple digital devices and screens. With today’s consumers living in a multi-screen world, Amobee 3D was designed to deliver full-sensory, interactive digital ads across all screens. We believe it’s going to fundamentally change the way brands interact with consumers because it enables our advertisers to create and deliver full-sensory, interactive digital ads delivering unprecedented brand lift and engagement for advertisers.
Amobee’s proprietary 3D technology has enabled prominent Fortune 100 brands, including Ford, Nokia and BMW, to create award winning ad campaigns that resulted in three to four times increased engagement when compared to the industry average with other rich media ad formats.
Some of the most notable features of the state-of-the-art technology include:
- Full volume 3D scenes with touch and accelerometer interactivity
- True 360 degrees of interactivity with full-volume 3D models
- 3D animated headlines, products, buttons
- Dynamic, interactive hotspots
- Cutting edge visuals for a cinematic experience including enhanced shade and light functionalities
- Customizable product colors and experiences in real-time
- Social sharing functionality
- App-like simulations
As a true testament to the Amobee 3D technology, we have been shortlisted in the following award programs for the immersive Ford F-150 3D launch campaign:
- MediaPost OMMA Awards (results announced Oct 1)
- Mobile Marketing: Single Execution (VOTE HERE!)
- MMA SMARTIES Awards (results announced Oct 1)
- Innovation Category
- Mobile Media Summit Mafia Awards (results announced Sept 29)
To view some demos of the Amobee 3D technology in action, please click here. In addition, you can experience the Amobee 3D ads with Amobee [ad] showcase, now available in the iTunes and Google Play app stores.
We’re incredibly proud of this accomplished launch, and will be showcasing the Amobee 3D technology this week at Advertising Week New York. To view our full schedule or to RSVP for a free ticket to one of our speaking events, please click here.